31 August, 2011

ALL THINGS BEGIN WITH YOU!

I have been awakening ever since I understand the “many failures” to secure my primary Success. I never give up and getting wiser than before. I’ve been working very hard to earn a decent living never look back but learning from my past; minimizing failure by understanding and evaluating all the risk factors. I don’t have to be rich and comfortable but what most important to me there’s no success without failure. And if I can understand that I am more than happy when I am on the top!

I have been awakening ever since I understand the value of “teamwork” than isolating myself in an “old-box”. I am not an island – I am an islander. And if there are other islanders then I am not alone.

I have been awakening ever since I understand the “evolution of self-awareness and consciousness” and I have gain much knowledge ever since rather than maintaining negative mindset, status-quo, resistance & racist culture, self-centrism and egocentrism.

I have been awakening ever since I understand the meanings of “smart-partnership”, “strategic alliance”, “mutual benefits and understanding”, “compromise, collaboration and compliment”, “regional and international network affiliation”, “win-win and win” than rejecting change and transformation.

I have been awakening ever since I understand that Life is short and I want to finish well and live to the fullest rather than “promoting blaming culture” and “non-productive culture”. I know both Life and Business are fragile and very unpredictable but I have to live with it. But for whatever it is, I always appreciate everything that God give me on a daily basis. Thank be to God!

I have been awakening ever since I understand my next generation (my children) needs and it is about time I need to build, develop, generate and ensure a “sustainable future” for them so they’re well equipped with intelligence, foresight, technical know-how, alternative revenue toolkits and sustainable platform. Having so they could become “competence, survivalist and sustainable generations” rather than living in isolation, undereducated, underserved, underprivileged and underdeveloped.

I have been awakening ever since I understand that victory is never won by just talking. Every success stories and/or victories are won by front-liners; they walk-the-talk. I need not necessarily be a community leader or a national leader or a politician but to achieve my victory I must effectively empower my own self-leadership. I can’t lead no one if I can’t change, transform and lead myself. I know it not going to be easy but if others can achieve victory – why not me?

I have been awakening ever since I understand the words; “poverty”, “penniless”, “hopeless”, “helplessness” and “backwardness”, and it is about time I need to find, outsource, invent and improvise some solutions and initiatives to narrow the gap and find mechanism to propel and prosper with dignity.

I have been awakening ever since I understand the meanings of “Pro-Government” and “Pro-Opposition” and it is about time I should be pursuing on promoting “Pro-Unity” and/or “Pro-Nationalism” that people who share a common language, history, and culture should constitute an independent nation, free of foreign domination rather than promoting conflict, divisionalism, racism and extremism.

I have been awakening ever since I understand the meanings of “personal growth”, “personal development”, “personal achievement”, “personal motivation”, “personal pride”, “personal courage” and “personal success”, and it is about time I should maximize every capabilities, capacities, possibilities, resources, networks, associates, affiliates and opportunities I have got and/or identified to live a successful legacy.

I have been awakening ever since I understand and realize my own big dream and not in other people’s dreams; gosh…how have I missed that! To see my big dream a reality I have to believe in my own dream. I have to maintain my self-discipline and stay on focus. I have build and empower my courage and strength to allow myself to dream big. Big dreams will keep me pushing forward – moving forward. It will lift me up and inspire me to become better.
  • There can be ‘dozens’ of political ideologies.
  • There can be ‘dozens’ of policies.
  • There can be ‘dozens’ of platforms.
  • There can be ‘dozens’ of leaders.
  • There can be ‘dozens’ of followers.
But if you failed to estimate and/or underestimate what it takes to success, you will never success in life.

Getting What You Want in Life Takes;
  • Positive Thinking
  • Creative Thinking
  • Innovation & High-Initiative Culture
  • Ideation & Experimentation
  • Intellectual Empowerment
  • Talent, Skill & Good Communication
  • Technical, Tactical, Technique & Strategic Enhancement/ Improvisation
  • Intelligence Gathering
  • Research & Development
  • Focus & Proactiveness
  • Persistency & Commitment
  • Courage & Competency
  • Self-Development
  • Self-Determination
  • Self-Reliance
  • Self-Independence
  • Self-Esteem
  • Self-Efficiency
To Move Forward In Life You Need To Analyze;
  • Your External Barriers
  • Your Internal Barriers
To Implement The Above You Must Master; the “WHOM” principles
  • Know Who
  • Know How
  • Know Opportunity
  • Know Market
To success, propel and prosper, you don’t have to think far and just understand any of these words; Lets just focus on letter beginning with “P".....

Proactivity, persistency, progressiveness, productivity, participation, partnership, pursuing, painstakingness, preparation, passion, performance, plan, positivity, potentiality, pathmaker, perfectibility, pride, perseverance, pursuit, power and prestige, procreativeness, professionalism, profitability, projection, promising achievement, promptness, prospectiveness, provisionary, prudency, psilanthropism, publicity and purposefulness.

End

As long as we can understand our own deepest destiny, we will continue to grow. We cannot choose the day or time when we will fully bloom. It happens in its own time.

To our Muslim friends,

“SELAMAT HARI RAYA ADILFITRI, MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN”

No comments:

Post a Comment