27 September, 2011

BEJAKO AJA – NADAI PEMANSANG?

Talk cheap – Personal Action First

I like chatting and/or writing articles while I am free. But that doesn’t mean I am not doing anything;
  • Some times I trade online on my 4x big screens
  • Some times I lock on “autotrade mode” (Wavetrader Strategies) and taking my break doing something else useful.
  • And some times I will be on the moves meeting friends and business associates to discuss on potential prospects and other matters.
I always keep myself busy and occupy; agi idup – agi gawa – udah parai nadai ko enggau meh.....hehehe....

I walk the time.

To me time management is very important and I do not want to miss every bit of it. Weekend is my family days (outing, movie and church). Motivating others is part of my social service while empowering my well being.

In the category of human achievement there are many antidotes, words of wisdom, and quotes from famous people, some long gone, and some still living.

But rather than merely reciting these cool phrases, and motivational hot buttons, perhaps you should stop talking about it all, stop sitting in committees, stop proposing "what if's", and just write down what you have so far, and commit to doing something about it.

It's easy to get ready; to take aim, to go back and get ready again, but sometimes it is most important to just pull the trigger; to start.

You can't win if you never try, and talk is cheap in business, talk is cheap and sports, about the only thing talk is good for is the courtroom or the political podium.
  • If you are a politician, perhaps you can keep on talking yourself to become a “YB”
  • If you are a lawyer maybe you can convince the jury that you actually have the better argument for the case.
  • If you are a businessman then you should always on the move to find opportunities because business never sleeps but man do.
  • If you are a priest, perhaps you can inspire more people with God’s words and keep them closer to Him.
  • If you are jobless, perhaps you should go around find suitable job for yourself and your immediate family, and start saving.
  • If you are pensioner or retiree, perhaps you should look after your health, enjoy life (good food, vacation and etc) or look after your grandchildren (if any) and finish well. Life is short and precious.
  • If you are still a student, perhaps you should focus on your studies and aim higher to achieve your “big dream” and score higher grade.
  • But if you are someone who would like to achieve something in your life, something worthy, then isn't it about time you go out and do something?
Now then, we both know all the ideas and/or quotes off the top of our heads, and we know all the slogans such as; go for it, or just do it.

What good idea it is if it still remains an idea. And yet those ideas and/or “words and phrases” don’t mean anything if you don't take action. If you don't do something about it will never happen; “NATO”?

Lastly

If you are never going to act on a single action, action will never come to you; it fly-fly away and soon be forgotten.

If you want to achieve anything in life you've got to get out and do it, you’ve to create possibility, you’ve to do something, you've got to want it, you have to care, you have to set your sites, and you have to start.

Indeed, rather than me continue this article and harp on something you already know to be true, let me end this discussion right now, and you get off the Internet, stop clowning around, get off your butt, and go do it. That's all I have to say.

DON’T GET TOO OBSESSED WITH POLITICS UNLESS YOU’RE A POLITICIAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment