11 September, 2011

WHEN WE ARE SINCERE WE.....

My thoughts of the day

  • Can be counted on to be honest and trustworthy
  • Remain faithful and keep our word-making only promises that we can keep
  • Are dependable and consistent in our words and actions
  • Mean what we say and do not mislead with lies
  • Are motivated by love that is genuine
  • Can be our real selves and not be phony
  • Will not deceive others for our own selfish means
  • Do not flatter others to get our way
  • Do not take advantage of others’ ignorance or innocence
  • Have integrity and exemplify good morals

What can I do?

  • If I can’t help you, I help myself first.
  • If I can’t help the Dayak, I help myself first.
  • If I can’t help myself, I can’t help my own family.
  • If I can’t help myself, I can’t feed my ownself.

Being truthful and sincere to yourself can make you a better human being. Be true to yourself will set you free.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment